Thursday, January 31, 2013



9.1   


HYRULE HISTORIA


Dark Horse released Hyrule Historia yesterday.  I hadn't heard about it until I saw it on the diamond release list, which made me look it up on Amazon.  It was already getting some insane reviews from Zelda fans.  Apparently American fans have been waiting for an English translation from the original Japanese for a while. It's not a comic book.  It's essentially a guide to everything Zelda including chronology, which is pretty cool for anyone who has played more than one Zelda game.  I was pleasantly surprised when I found a comic in the back of the book, and I decided this page was too awesome not to share.
from: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

Enjoy it because this is most likely the last time you'll see me posting anything that has anything to do with Manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment