Monday, December 10, 2012


3   

TAKING INVENTORY BEFORE DEPARTURE

   
Even though I didn't plan on collecting the whole series until now, I've got a few issues that I picked up on a few different occasions.  I'm planning on posting a complete checklist, but before I show how many issues I need, let me show the few I;ve already got.

Even though I've already listed the issues I have..  here's a photo of the collection as it stands.  I'm a comic fan writing a blog about collecting comics.  How could I write a story with no pictures?  I wouldn't go around asking people to read a blog that I wouldn't read myself.
So from top left to bottom right, here are the issues I have and what I paid for each:
Row 1:
Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #1: $4;
Ultimate Spider-Man #36: $3.25; 
Ultimate Spider-Man #106-Ultimate Knights Part 1: $3.25; Ultimate Spider-Man #107-Ultimate Knights Part 2: $3.25; 
Row 2:Ultimate Spider-Man #108-Ultimate Knights Part 3: $3.25; Ultimate Spider-Man #109-Ultimate Knights Part 4: $3.25; Ultimate Spider-Man #110-Ultimate Knights Part 5: $3.25;
Row 3: 
Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #3: $4; Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem #1: $4; Ultimatum: Spider-Man Requiem #2; $4.
$35.50 total.


I'll post again when I've put together a full check list, but for now... here's a good guide to the original series: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ultimate_Comics:_Spider-Man_story_arcs
After the first 133+3+2, the next section is incorrectly titled "Ultimate Spider-Man (Vol. 2)".  It should  be titled "Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man".  After Ultimatum and Requiem the story continued under the new title "Ultimate Comics Spider-Man" with a new #1 issue.  Every issue from that point on, I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment